Do you want to make your wedding special? We are providing a different wedding cake images. These wedding cakes images will help you to decide the best cake for your wedding and the wedding of your, son, daughter friends, boss and teachers. These wedding cakes […]
It is very difficult to send the best birthday wishes to the person you want because of huge variety on internet. We are having couples of birthday wishes which is best to wish anyone like you can send these birthday wishes to friends, family, teachers, […]
August is a month of celebrating Independence Day but the celebration is incomplete without sending independence greeting messages .14th August, is our INDEPENDENCE DAY and it means a day when we had got freedom not only from our ruthless rulers but freedom from humiliation. We Muslims celebrate this day with complete satisfaction and pleasure of being in a separate region where we enjoy freedom of living in every way. The trend is changed nowadays, young generation used to send Independence Day greetings to the family, co friends, teachers’ boss and other loved one through social media and WhatsApp messages. So, we arranged a list of messages of Independence Day greetings, wishes, and picture messages.
- Lets Celebrate Freedom by Promoting a Human rights Culture in which Respect, dignity and equality Become a code for living. This will be our role to Live up to the dreams.
- Life is full of vibrations, not of bombs But of harmony N happinessEnjoy it with full masti, spirituality N rhythm.Happy Independence Day
- We are a nation, Built on harmony, development, Prosperity and peace, Achieving milestone for a better future, Happy Independence Day 2018.
- Today we come together,
be the cause for the unity,
make it Beautiful day another..
fight against corruption,
spurl the flag of on nation
- Before 1947 August 14, world never know the meaning of freedom, its Pakistan who taught the world about the true meaning of freedom. Proud to be Pakistani
- Independence Day is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here… Happy Independence Day!
- It is a time for you to show your independence
Let yourself be heard
So, don’t follow others footsteps
Be yourself fly free I mean you are independent after all
- Let all of us Pakistanis take an oath on this Independence Day to make our country the best one in the future world.
- The Day of Sacrifice, the day of Love, the day of Decision…Celebrating with the message of freedom and Peace of the World…
- “Let’s Take Decision to Value Our Nation, Won’t Forget Those Sacrifices, Who Gave Us Freedom Happy Independence Day of Pakistan.”
- This is the day to make our country Pakistan special all over the world as this is our Independence Day.
- We celebrate bravery of our ancestors and their gift of freedom. Long may our flag wave! Happy Independence Day!
- Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
- This Nation Will Remain The Land Of The Free Only So Long As It Is The Home Of The Braves & Soldiers. Happy Independence Day!
- I am proud to be a Pakistani Where at least I know I am free……….. Happy Independence Day!
- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation. Here’s sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- This wish is to convey power to all Pakistanis to cheer up and celebrate the Independence Day.
- May the almighty shower all the blessing upon Pakistan on the Independence Day.
- Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
- We celebrate the courage of our forefathers and grant them freedom. How much can fly our flag! Happy Independence Day
Christmas is the special Holy occasion of Christ. This is the most awaited event of Christ. They start preparation of Christmas from the month of November. Everyone is excited for Christmas and New Year. They recall the old memories of Christmas and plan to make […]
Little being sarcastic is good and also a sign of healthy mind .We are here again for lots of funny answers. Hope you will enjoy a lot and please don’t forget to share it with your friends. Your one click in our page is enough for our appreciation.
Wafa Ke Naam Sy Woh Anjan The
Kisi Ki Bewafai Sy Shyad Preshan The
Hamne Wafa Deni Chahi ToO Pata Chla
Hum Khud Bewafa Ky Naam Se Badnaam The
Hahahhahha to kis na kaha tha us pr dast e shafqat rakho…lol he ho gya tumhare sath to boss….
Hume Bhi Pyaar Karne Ka Khayal Aaya,
Jub B Yeh Khayal Aya Khud Ko Akeala Paya
Dhoonte Rahe IZ Duniya Main Humsafar,
Kisi KoO Dhoke Baaz, Kisi KoO Bewafa Hi Paya…
Aho bs aik tum he naik parveen reh gaye is dunia main…
Awaz Usey Sunai Nahi Deti
Ab ToO Door Tak Koi Umeed B Dikhai Nahi Deti
Ehsas Usey Or Sub Logon Ka Hai
Bus Meri Hi Tanhai Usey Dikhai Nahi Deti..
Bhai teri tanhai ka behtreen ilaaj baji bangaln k pas baji bangaln k pas…
Is dunia me wafa karne walo ki kami ni hai FARAZ
Bs payar hi uSs se hoO jata hai jo Bewafa hoO.
Is shair sa saaf zahir hota ha insan khud gun hath main de kr kehta ha mujhy maro tumin qsm ha mujhy maro…
Loog kehty hain k Tumhari Aankhon ka Mosam Boht Dilkash hai
Usay kya khabar kY
Barasny k Baad hi Mosam khush’gwar hua krta hai….
Is shair main shair had sa zyada khud psnd ho rha ha or mzeed tareefain sunna chahta ha apni ankhon ki…….
Kya mila usS bewafa koO hm sy naata torr kar
” FaizaN ”
Aaj khod B tanha phir raha hai hm ko tanha chor kar
Is sap ta chlta ha Mehboob ko time sa he aqaal aa gai…
Dil bhar jata Hai Logon ka HUM sY sirf chand hY lamhon mein..!!
Pata nahi yA dunya Bewafa hai ya mujh mein koi kami hai..
Bhai tujh main kami koi ni bs tu vela zaroort sa zyada ha or baqi dunia masroof…
“Zaroori toO nahi joO ‘khushi’ day ussi se “Mohabbat” ho”,
‘PYAAR’ tOO aksar ‘DIL’ “TØRNE” walon se ho jata hai”.
Matlb likh kr he dy dia ha mujhe zaleel karo mujhy sakoon mily ga….
Muhabbat kaa ajeeb kaarobaar hum nay kia
Wo baywafa sai magar piyar hum nay kia
agar wo chor gaya tou mat kaho bura usko
Qasoor us ka nahi Eitabaar hum nay kiya!!!!!!!!!!!
Hhahahhaa bhai phir to tum 420 k case main andr b ni krwa skty ho…
Humare aansu wo jaan na sake,
Mohobbat ki kahani wo maan na sake,
Kaha tha unhone marne k baad b yaad karenge,
Jeete jee to wo yaad kar na sake…
Oh my God itny conscious ho rahy ho to aik dfa mr k dekh lo shyd wo aa jaye or tumin sakoon…
Our purpose is to be aware the teenager girls and boys, entertain the public not making fool of someone. We have edit some sad poetry by giving funny answers. Hope you will enjoy and understand the reason of these sad lover quotes and poetry and […]
Eid is a day when all Muslims forget their quarrels and greet with each other. Allah Almighty granted us Eid ul Fitar and Eid ul Adha. Eid ul Fitar marks an end to the Holy month of Ramadan when Muslims from all over the world […]
The relationship between teachers and students cannot be fully explained in words. Teachers spent their whole life for the students to make them a better citizen for country. Behind every successful students, there is always an uncounted effort of teachers. We make a list of appreciation quotes, messages, and fb and whatsapp statuses for teachers. It is a little bit effort to thanks a teacher because their hard efforts are our success.
- Teaching is not a service, profession or a job – it is a pillar of the society.
- A world without teachers is a world that doesn’t exist.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
- The best teachers in world is who teach from the heart, not from the book. Happy Teachers Day
- Dear teacher, you have been a great mentor and guide and have shaped my career well. I thank you for your effort and hope you remain a superb mentor for others also.
- Teacher Is Lamp Of Nation. Teacher Only One Person Who Serve Society In Real Manner. Salute All Teachers Of Nation. Happy Teachers Day
- Wish You Happy Teachers Day! A good teacher is like a candle. It consumes itself to light the way for others.
- Dear Teacher, Thanks for making us what we are today. Happy teachers Day
- Dear teacher, by teaching me math, you are not only teaching me how to compute numbers, but you are also teaching me how to add value into my precious life.
- I take pride in having the best teacher like you because not all people are lucky enough to end up with the best teacher.
- Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
- You are not the only teacher I’ve had, but yours are the only classes that I miss real badly.
- Thank you for being a teacher who taught me things beyond books… Wishing You A Happy Teacher’s Day!
- The best teacher are those who show you where to look and don’t tell you what to see. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
Eid ul-adha or Eid ul-adha is a holy occasion of Islam. It’s is the Eid of sacrifice. On this auspicious occasion, here are some wishes and greetings to share with your loved ones to wish them sweetly. Celebrate this occasion of sacrifice by sharing Eid […]