Happy Easter Quotes
If you are seeking for best Happy Easter quotes then it is very easy for you to find. The demand of quotes is increased during any occasion because it is short and meaningful and people mostly prefer to those quotes which inspire to others. So here we are presenting best and unique happy Easter quotes. Get through us best Easter quotes and send it to your friends and dear ones.
- Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.
- Wishing everyone Easter that brings you hope filled with lots of love, blessings, unlimited luck and most of all happiness that lasts for a life time.
- Happy Easter, share this time to reflect on life, love, family and all of your blessings.
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. ~S.D. Gordon
- Earth’s saddest day and gladdest day were just three days apart!
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
- The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.
- For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.
- The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in. Happy Easter!
- The loveliest day comes when you wake up one morning
And discover the truth that love colors our world.
How lovely to be loved by Jesus. Happy Easter!
- May Lord bless you on..This auspicious day of Easter,
And May it be a new beginning Of greater prosperity,Success and happiness.
Wish you a Happy Easter!!!
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.
- Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.
- The cross is the lightning rod of grace that short-circuits God’s wrath to Christ so that only the light of His love remains for believers.
To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
- “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.” (Romans 4:25)
- Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals…
- Once more to new creation Awake,
and death gainsay,
For death is swallowed up of life,
And Christ is risen today!