Exam Text Messages
Exams days are very tough and hard day for students and they always feel worry about it. If your any friend or dear one is giving exams then you should say him/her best of luck. You should use inspiring words for him/her. If you are thinking which type of words you should use then visit our website and get through us best collection of exam text messages and send it to your friends or dear ones. We have here unique and best collection.
- If Class Is Not A Place To Sleep..
Then Home Is Not A Place To Study.
- A Student Service Msg…
- Father: Why did you get such a
low score in that exam?
Father: You were absent on the
day of the exam?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was!
- It takes
3 months for a Writer
2 months for a Doctor
1 month for a Lawyer and
Only 1 night before exam for a Student
To read a 1000 pages book
All the best!
- Each moment in a day has its own value,
Morning brings hope,
Afternoon brings faith,
Evening brings love,
Night brings rest,
Wish you find them all today
- You May Never Know
What Would Be The Result Of The Exam
To Will Appear In,
But Also Think That
If You Don’t Appear
There Would Not Be Any Result.
- According to newton’s 4th law for exams every book will continue to be at rest or covered with dust until some external or internal exam moves it!
- Lovely days in my life: Childhood days, School days & college days, Horrible days in my life : “only exam days”
- About 90% of the high scores in mobile games are made
Either in a lecture
While preparing for exams…..!!
- Birth, Death comes once in life..
Love comes once in life..
Marriage comes once in life..But
- Why does these bloody exams comes again & again …. …. .
- exam is garden
success is flower
Wish U power 2
pluck this flower
All the Best..!
- Exams are like girl friends
– difficult 2 understand
– too many questions
– more explanations are needed
And results are most of the time failure…
- Kash koi exam result ka insurance kara deta,
To har exam ka pehle premium bharwa deta,
Pass hote to thik hai,
Varna insurance claim karva leta…
All the best!!!
- Stop wasting time on Facebook
- Get back to your studies
- If you don’t stop tweeting now
- Your exams won’t be a breeze
- Get back to your books and journals
- Read, rote, understand or cram
- Do whatever it takes
- To ace your exams
- Good luck
- Don’t think much how tough the exam will be; instead focus on preparation; don’t bother about the result; just try to make you satisfied. Give your best to get the desired goal. Good luck.
- You are a person of great destiny,
Meant for the top,
Created for impact,
Configured to excel,
Packaged for success,
Called to be great,
Ordained to be celebrated.
Success in your exam.
- If you believe in yourself you do not have to fear any challenge. I wish you all the success for your exam
- Ocean level syllabus. Mountain level teaching. Bucket level we study. Mug level we answer. Marks comes in drops.
- To be a good professional,
Always start to study late for Exams.
Because it teaches how to manage Time
And tackle Emergencies!
Best of luck!