Independence Day Facebook Statuse’s And Wishes
Independence Day is the annual celebration and it is considered the anniversary of nation or country. Different countries celebrate their independence day on different dates. It is one of the most important days for us. On this day we wish to each other and show our love for our motherland. If you would like to get Independence Day wishes then through us you can get huge and latest collection. This year we are giving you best collection. You can also wish Independence Day to your friends through facebook. So get through us best Independence Day facebook statuses and wishes and wish and share with your friends and enjoy beautiful moments.
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country breath this day…
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy independence Day……
- It is day to pay salute to all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence.
- Happy Independence DayI’m Proud To Be A Pakistani
Where At Least I Know
- On the glorious day of Independence Day Here’s wishing your life will be blessed with peace and happiness.Wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! Happy Independence Day.
- 14 August aa raha hy
Main Quaid-e-Azam k photo jama kr raha hunPlzGhar me jitny b
K note hen mujy bej den,purane b chal jaien ge.
- Azad bharat ke nalayak jawano,
Agar aaj Valentines Day,
Ya Friendship Day hota to inbox full hota,
Chalo jaldi se utho aur sabko wish karo.
“HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL NATION
- Ye baat hawao ko bataye rakhna,
Roshni hogi chirago ko jalaye rakhna,
Lahu dekar jiski hifazat humne ki… aise
TIRANGE ko sada Dil me basaye rakhna….
Happy Indian Independence Day …
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.
In ADVaNCe …
SARE JAHA SE ACHA
- Abhi tak paaun sy chimti hainzanjeeren ghulami ki…..
..Din a jata hai Aazadi ka,Aazadi nahi aati….
- Lets remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighters at least for one day and
lets forever be proud to be and indian!!
Let us celebrate our indenpendence and independence day..
So let me be the first one to wish you…
- Do you know what Pakistan means?
No?? ok let me tell youP->Perfect
N->NationHappy Independence Day!!!