15 Best Quotes About Mothers Day
Now days the demand of mothers day quotes is very high because mother’s day is coming and on different events people mostly wishes to others with short and inspirational quotes because quotes are attractive and beautiful. This year make your mother happy and glad with our 15 best quotes about mother’s day. We are providing you here most excellent and top collection and we are sure you will like our mother’s day collection.
- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
- An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you–life.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
- Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
- The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER.