Mothers Day Messages For Cards
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you Mom.
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You bring so much happiness to all those around you. Today is my turn to wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day..
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. Happy Mother’s Day.
- The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been “sweet home”
With a wonderful mother like you!
- “Mom, you have been the most influential person in my life. I appreciate all the sacrifices you made to raise me. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- A mom like you is the sweetest gift that God has ever given me. I thank Him for sending an angel who is always beside me. You are the best among the rest. I love you mom
- I unapologetic ally and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.Happy Mother’s day.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there..
- There is no blessing
quite so dear…
as a mom like you
to love year after year.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day.
- Throughout my life you’re always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day.