It is very difficult to send the best birthday wishes to the person you want because of huge variety on internet. We are having couples of birthday wishes which is best to wish anyone like you can send these birthday wishes to friends, family, teachers, […]
August is a month of celebrating Independence Day but the celebration is incomplete without sending independence greeting messages .14th August, is our INDEPENDENCE DAY and it means a day when we had got freedom not only from our ruthless rulers but freedom from humiliation. We […]
A Mother is one of Great Blessings of God. No love can compare to the love a mother gives to her children. She is a guardian who guides us throughout our life. She has been there for us in all times and never took a single day off. There is nothing we can do to repay what she has done for us all these years. Mother’s Day is a beautiful opportunity to express the gratitude we feel for our mothers who have stood through every situation with us and helped us move on in life What better way to thank her with Mother’s Day Wishes. We have collected a bunch of best Mother’s Day wishes to convey to your mother your sincerest feelings and how much she matters to you for this Mother’s Day. There are different varieties Of Mother’s Day wishes on our website, browse through them and give your mother a special, warm dose of your love om this Special day for Mothers.
- God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all. Happy Mother’s Day my dear mother.
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s my time to tell you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you Mom.
- Mom, you took care of me all your life and on this Mother’s Day I promise to always be there for you and care for you no matter what.
- Raising me took a lot of patience and determination. Thanks mum for not giving up on me.
- The warmth of your love, the tenderness of your embrace, the inexhaustible intelligence of yours can never be found anywhere else. Love you mom. Happy Mother’s day!!
- To the most amazing lady I have ever met with love, today I want to say that you are someone, to whom, I can talk about anything and everything, and I know that, you are someone, who will be with me in the darkest of the times. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Smiles of happy sunshine, arms of everlasting luv, touch of sweet roses, there is magic in the air Whenever ur there, Mother, everything to U I owe, may all pleasures of life come ur way. “Happy Mother’s Day”
- To the best Teacher, Best Adviser, Best Cook. You are just Awesome! Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- For the best mom who always had a smile for me I know we may be far apart right now So here’s a great big hug and kiss Happy Mother’s Day.
- I Praise you for your strength and courage, I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. Happy Mother’s Day!
- The greatest gift that God has given me is you, Mom You’re always there to guide, to support, to nurture I am what I am right now because of you. Happy Mother’s day to greatest Mom in the world!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- Hoping that blessings may brighten your way,
Wishing you happiness day after day,
Trusting your heart will be filled with good cheer,
And loving you tenderly, Mother my dear
- You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There is so much more to you than most people know or understand. Not only are you a fantastic mother, but you are an awesome woman that is deserving of appreciation and love. Happy Mother’s Day To You.
Christmas is the special Holy occasion of Christ. This is the most awaited event of Christ. They start preparation of Christmas from the month of November. Everyone is excited for Christmas and New Year. They recall the old memories of Christmas and plan to make […]
Little being sarcastic is good and also a sign of healthy mind .We are here again for lots of funny answers. Hope you will enjoy a lot and please don’t forget to share it with your friends. Your one click in our page is enough […]
Our purpose is to be aware the teenager girls and boys, entertain the public not making fool of someone. We have edit some sad poetry by giving funny answers. Hope you will enjoy and understand the reason of these sad lover quotes and poetry and their funny answers.
Ay Zindagi…Itni Bad Saluqiyaan…!
Hum Kon Sa Bar Bar Aaen Ge…!!
Bhai tu 1 bar he aa kr glti kr chukka ha main is gham main tumhari barabr ki shreek hun….
Ek Tumhare Siwa Kon Hai Mera..
Phir Kis K Saharay Tanha Chor Jatay Ho..
Js maa k pechy badl gy thy us ka he…….
Kese Nazar Atay Hain Bikhray Huye Khawaab..
Ik Roz Meri Ankhon Mein Jhaank Kr Dekho..
Jahan dekho ishq k bemar baithy hain kitny he mar gay kitny he tyar baithy hain itna parh kr b apni taleem ko barbad kr dia phr kkehty hain dua krna berozgari bht ha koi achi si nokri mil jaye…
“Bewafai to Rasm-e-Duniya Hai
AAP ne bhula K kon sa K Kamaal
To ap yad rakh kr kyu ehsaan kr rhy ho chill kro yar jawani phr nhi ani…..wasy he tu 1 GB ka hai or yadien uski 32 GB ki jma kr li hain…
Hum ne waqt se bohut wafa ki lekin
Waqt humse bewafaai kar gaya
Kuch humare naseeb boore the
Kuch logon ka humse jee bhar gaya…
Araayyyyyyy itny msaly 1 he insan ko or 1 he insaan sa hwwwwww… yar tu phr time nikal k mr ja kyu k ye dunia ye mehfil tere kam ki nahi…….
Tum kya jano kya hoti hai tanhai
tute hue patte se puchho kya hoti hai judai
yu bewafai ka iljam na do mere dost
is waqt se puchho kab yad teri nai aai
O bhai kbi darkhton pr lage patte ni bolte to tutte huay kahan sa bolain gy. Ja k so ja waqai waqt bht ho gya ha tujhe charh gai ha…
Ye JoO Mosam Hai Guzer Jaye Ga
Dil Uske Baad Shayad Behal Jaye ga
Uski Bewafai Per Matem Kyun Kerain
Mujhko MalOom Tha WoO Ek RoOz Badal jaye Ga
Is main shair ka dill wsy he muft k pokry dekh kr behl gya ha….
Mein NY Aazad Kia APni Wafaon Se Tujhe
Bewafai Ki Saza Mujhko Suna Di Jaye
Mein NY Mangi Thi Ujale Ki Faqt Aik Kiran
Tumse YA Kis Ne Kaha Aag Laga Di Jaye
Is main Shair andr sa us k Janay pr boht khush hai lekin logon k samny udas hony ki shokhi mar rha ha…
Uss SY Juda To Hogaya Per Youn Laga Mujhe
Jese Jahan Mein Koi APna Nahi Raha
WO Bewafa Nahi Magar Itna ZaroR Hai
Pehle WoO Jis Tarah ka Tha Wesa Nahi
Dill na chota kr meri behn ghor kr ghor version update hua whi bnda update hua ha to us ki capacity barh gai ha isliye ab 1 ni 2 2 sa kam chly ga 2 2 sa…
Bewafai Se Pereshan B Ho Jate Hain
Naram Jhonkay Kabhi Tofan Bi Ho jate Hain
Humne Mehboob Jo Badla To Taujab Kesa
Log Kafir SY Musalman B To Ho Jate Hain
Leh itna jo bola dankay ki chot pr bolo han main tharki hu….
Eid is a day when all Muslims forget their quarrels and greet with each other. Allah Almighty granted us Eid ul Fitar and Eid ul Adha. Eid ul Fitar marks an end to the Holy month of Ramadan when Muslims from all over the world […]
The relationship between teachers and students cannot be fully explained in words. Teachers spent their whole life for the students to make them a better citizen for country. Behind every successful students, there is always an uncounted effort of teachers. We make a list of […]
Eid ul-adha or Eid ul-adha is a holy occasion of Islam. It’s is the Eid of sacrifice. On this auspicious occasion, here are some wishes and greetings to share with your loved ones to wish them sweetly. Celebrate this occasion of sacrifice by sharing Eid ul-adha greetings to your friends and family well. Send cards, eid images with greeting, eid-ul-adha greetings quotes, eid wishes to the friends and family.
On this holly occasion of Eid ul-Adha, I wish the warmth for our friendship always remains the same. Happy Eid ul-adha.
May this holy occasion of sacrifice and sharing fill your heart and home with joy and happiness. Heartiest Greetings……..
Together with friends, Full of warmth and fun. Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one! Eid Mubarak!
On Eid ul- Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid ul Adha!
Of all the days to celebrate this out shines the rest, here is hoping that, this eid is happiest and best. Eid Mubarik
The wish I wish for you is that May your all wishes come true. Eid Mubarak!
Some words can be left unsaid, some feeling can be left unexpressed, but person like you can never be forgotten on this day Eid-Ul-Adha Mubark.
May the Blessing of ALLAH fill your life with happiness and open all doors of success now and always. EID MUBARAK
“May Allah’s Rehmat shine on us and help us discover newer opportunities for growth and success wishing you a blessed Eid-ul-Adha!”
Hope that you are guided by your faith in the almighty and shine in his divine blessings. Wishing you a happy Eid-ul-Adha!
Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on us, and our association grows stronger every year. Wishing you joy and prosperity on Eid-ul-Adha!
Glad Eid Mubark to everybody. May all of you have an extremely upbeat and favored Eid. Appreciate these astonishing days and recollect the individuals who require our assistance.
Eid al-Adha is an opportunity for prayer, forgiveness, and celebration. Friends and family will gather to attend morning prayers, share a celebratory meal, exchange greetings and gifts, reflect on lessons of sacrifice, and show compassion to those in need.
May God send his love, like Sunshine in His warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart, and fill your life with a lot of happiness like this Eid Day.
Many desires that are being sent your direction, yet it is a unique one for a day of extraordinary excitement feast.
Greeting you and your family a very happy Eid Mubarik from the depth of my heart.
May Allah bless:
Your days with happiness;
Your weeks with prosperity;
Your months with contentment;
And your years with love and peace!
“This is a day to celebrate the spirit of sacrifice that we commemorate.”
Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on us, and our affiliation grows stronger yearly.
Could the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all of the doorways of success now and all the time.
Independence day celebration in 2017. The most awaiting moment for every Pakistani. We celebrate this event in very zealous manner. people send greeting, wishes and wallpapers of 14th august to their friends and family. Now 14th august is near so we update our collection of […]